Republic of Turkey
Ministry of Finance Presidency of Revenue Administration
THE DECLARATION OF TAXPAYERS' RIGHTS *
This declaration affirms Turkish Revenue Administration's devotion to work with the principles of respectful and honesty, within the concept of taxpayer-focused and qualified service, and to solve the problems in order to satisfy everyone who receives service with the conscious that tax paying is not only a responsibility but also a right of being citizen and inquiry.
- We will serve with clear, reliable and adequate information on time.
- We will direct you to get in touch with correct people for all sorts of information within the framework of The Law of Information Obtaining Right.
- We will announce you the improvements about tax by our continuously updated web site and printed documents within the shortest possible time.
- If you subscribe to our e-mail system which is free of charge, you will learn tax improvements at the source and in the instant.
- We are respectful to your personal and secret information. We will not explain and use this information except the cases that Tax Procedure Law requires.
- We will provide you all sorts facility in the fulfillment of your tax obligations.
- While implementing operations, realizing regulations, we will base on the principle the application of tax laws by fair, legal, impartial and maintaining competition.
- In the tax examinations we will openly, impartially and consistently implement the tax laws. We will inform you in every stage of tax examination.
- If you notice your complaints with your true identity and communication information, we will return to you with a result within the shortest possible time.
- We will renew ourselves consistently and be in search of presenting more qualified service to you.
* gelir idaresi başkanlığı web sitesinden alıntıdır.